FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The new ENDURA IM series represents the un-compromised move towards performance & reliability in this demanding world
- These simple and sturdy machines are easy to operate, easy in trouble shooting & offer excellent welding results on steel, stainless steel and aluminium metals
- Temperature controlled cooling, where the fan operates only when required reducing power consumption, noise & amount of air borne contamination into machine
- Displays thermal overload protection along with the part that senses the overload. Helps prevent damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked. Eases troubleshooting.
- Displays single phase protection along with the specific missing line thereby preventing misuse& reducing downtime.
- Digital panel meters are fitted as a standard and are easy to read at night and at a distance
- The switch and pc board are placed in a low dust compartment
- 230 VAC receptacles at the rear provide auxiliary power for per heater.
- Specially designed transformer for low energy consumption/ high power factory/ high efficiency
- Compact & sturdy wire feeder for trouble free performance
- Cylinder trolley
- Water cooling unit
- Water cooled torch
- Auto darkening helmet
|TECHNICAL DATA||Endura 601||UNIT|
|Input Supply||415V/3O/50HZ||V / Hz|
|Input power@ 60%||22||KVA|
|Open circuit voltage||21-56||V|
|Welding current range||70-600||A|
|Duty cycle||600A/34V @ 60%||A / V|
|Protection class||IP 23||–|
|Operating modes||2T/4T/ SPOT||–|
|Wire feeder||2/4 ROLL||–|
|Wire feed speed||1-23||m/min|
|Torch Connection||Euro Connector||–|
There are no reviews yet.