Razor Plus 70
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Razor series plasma cutters are designed for rugged use on the toughest cutting jobs & guarantee precise & clean cutting of all conductive metals including mild steel, stainless steel & aluminum making it ideal for fabrication maintenance & automotive production applications.
- Colton advanced digital controlled inverter technology delivers a consistent smooth cutting arc and high quality cuts for truly professional metal work over a wide range of metal thickness.
- Air tunnel technology prevents abrasive dust & particles from damaging internal components.
- Temperature controlled cooling operates only when needed, reducing the amount of airborne dusUdirt pulled into the unit.
- High duty cycle, up to 60% under 40c temperature and 10 minutes condition
- 2/4T trigger mode, suitable for long/short seam
- Use friendly panel, self explanatory operation
|TECHNICAL DATA||RAZOR PLUS 70||UNIT|
|Protection Class||IP 23|
|Type of Cooling||F|
|Norms||EN60974 – 1 | EN 50199|
|Compressed air supply||5.5 Bar, 210 l/min|
|Plasma gas||Air / N2|
- 1 power source
- 1 connected primary cable L= 3m
- 1 ground cable L=3m
- 1 pressure reducing valve
- 1 plasma torch
Process: plasma cutting
- Maintenance and repair
- Industry plant and pipeline construction
- Boiler and container construction
- Metal ship
- Steel construction